Warranties and Returns
At Megan Goldner Designs customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. The item must be returned in in its , otherwise we are unable to exchange or process credit for your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using registered mail or Postnet to Postnet services (Postnet Scottburg – Megan Goldner Designs 071 853 2323) to return items, as we are not liable for any items lost in the post.
All bracelets and rings are made to order in the specified size, we cannot offer an exchange if the incorrect size has been ordered. Please check your size carefully before ordering.
- Please bear in mind that broad and stack rings will require extra width on your finger! We automatically add a 1/2 to full up size for any broad or stack rings ordered. We do not offer a ring sizing service, and we strongly suggest that you go to your nearest jeweler and have the correct letter size measured for your finger.
- Megan Goldner Designs does not take responsibility for incorrect ring sizes chosen and communicated to us by the customer.
- In the event that the incorrect ring size is chosen, the rings may be returned to us, and a re-sizing amount will be quoted upon receipt of the rings. Please note that shipping costs will be your responsibility.
- Please see our for more information.
All our pieces are handmade so slight imperfections and variations may occur; after all that is what makes your piece unique.
We love working on custom pieces so if you have something special in mind please get in touch. We reserve the right to turn down any commission for any reason . Please note that no refunds will be processed for commissions or custom orders.
Megan Goldner Designs is committed to providing you, our valued clients, with the best service possible. Our main goal is to satisfy you and make your online buying experience as pleasant as possible. We understand that purchasing merchandise over the Internet is confusing and sometimes scary, especially when large amounts of money are involved. We also understand that buying an engagement ring or any fine jewelry is an emotional purchase, which will have sentimental feelings attached to them for years to come. With this in mind, we have set forth the following warranty:
Megan Goldner Designs is pleased to offer our customers with a three month warranty on jewelry purchased through the company.
1. The jewelry warranty and service policy will remain available to each client who purchases from Megan Goldner Designs for a period of three months from the date of delivery of goods. The offer is available only on all jewelry sold directly through the Megan Goldner Designs website, with the following conditions applicable.
1.1. The three month warranty is form the date the customer receives the goods for the first time.
1.2. The warranty does not cover re-sizing, nor does it cover extraordinary damage or wear, which will be determined upon inspection solely by a Megan Goldner Designs representative. All bracelets and rings are made to order in the specified size, we cannot offer an exchange if the incorrect size has been ordered. Please check your size carefully before ordering.
1.3. The warranty does not cover loss or theft of the jewelry in part or its entirety. We are not liable for any items lost in the post, and therefore we recommend using registered mail to return items.
1.4. If a defect is discovered within the period of the warranty, the jewelry must be returned to Megan Goldner Designs for inspection. Megan Goldner Designs alone, will determine if the defect is due to normal wear or extraordinary circumstances.
1.5. Any jewelry re-sized or altered in anyway by a 3rd party not under the ownership of Megan Goldner Designs, or without the authorization of Megan Goldner Designs, will forfeit the warranty.
1.6. The warranty does not cover shipping costs and insurance from and to the customer. The item must be returned in its original packaging. Shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
1.7. If it is determined that the jewelry has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, due to unusual or extreme wear or use, the customer will be held liable to pay for all repairs, as well as any shipping or insurance costs incurred.
1.8. Due to the nature of this type of jewelry, Megan Goldner Designs will not be liable for damage to any chains that break on pendants, necklaces, and bracelets. Megan Goldner Designs will not be held liable for damage to ear-backs, nose rings, or other body jewelry.
1.9. Megan Goldner Designs will report to the customer any necessary repair required, prior to implementing the repairs. Megan Goldner Designs will be sure to inform the customer if the repair does, or does not fall within the bounds of the warranty.
This warranty only applies going forward and will not be offered for goods purchased prior to October 2017.