GENERAL ITEMS – 1 – 3 Weeks
KEEPSAKE ITEMS – 3 – 6 Weeks
CUSTOM DESIGNS – 6 – 8 Weeks
A ‘Custom Design‘ is considered anything that is not a standard product on our website with the exception of resin colour variations.
Lead time is determined from the date the order / payment / inserts have been received.
PLEASE NOTE: We work with an extremely high volume of orders, and for Keepsake items, it usually takes 2 – 8 weeks from the time we receive your parcel until it is ready to be couriered back to you. Each item is made entirely by hand and the many processes takes time. Humid, cold and rainy weather has a major effect on curing resin, and will have an impact on lead times. The ‘Current Lead Times’ is an indication only.
Please note that we do not ship on Fridays or public holidays.
Please get into contact with us for expidited orders.
Lead time update as of 11 April 20223
KEEPSAKE ITEMS – Flat rate RETURN courier of R220.00 to anywhere in South Africa. Please note that a courier company will be sent to your door to collect all Keepsake inserts and the same courier will be sent to deliver your items. We have built up years of trust with our courier company, and therefore we strongly prefer to use them for transporting any Keepsake goods.
GENERAL ITEMS – Flat rate of R110.00 to anywhere in South Africa.
We DO NOT ship internationally.
The simple answer is that we want to give you the most cost effective option to get your items to us, or delivered to you.
Sometimes companies will advertise ‘Free Delivery’, when in fact, the shipping fees is added into their product price. This might not be a bad thing when you look at the price of a single item, but when you purchase multiple items, you are paying multiple hidden shipping costs. We are MGD feel that this is unfair towards our clients, so we show you upfront what shipping is costing us (we don’t add mark up on shipping) and you.
We hope that this clarifies the shipping costs on our website, but if you have any questions, please feel free to email Megan directly on: email@example.com
- As soon as your order has been completed, your order will be updated with a tracking number.
- You can check the status of your shipment by logging in to your account, and clicking on your order.
- Door to Door parcels for South African orders may be tracked on The Courier Guy website.
Please note that Courier delivery to P.O. Boxes is not possible. We will also not be held responsible for incorrect shipping details supplied when checking out. Please note that someone will need to sign for the parcel during office hours.
Megan Goldner Designs will supply all goods to the shipping company in good order. You may request for us to take a picture of your items before they are sealed in their final packaging, but we cannot ensure that the goods will arrive at your chosen delivery address in the same good order and thus do not take responsibility for damage to items during transit.
The customer is responsible of notifying Megan Goldner Designs of any damage within 4 days of receipt of goods. If goods are damaged please take a photo and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with short description of the problem for verification. All problems will be handled on an Adhoc basis.
Please also see our Warranties and Returns information here.
Megan Goldner Designs does not insure parcels automatically. If you wish to add insurance to your parcel, please contact us for a quote.
- I must receive your Keepsake inclusions within 3 (THREE) months of your order and payment, or your order will not be processed, cancelled and your payment will be retained.
All jewellery items and MGD packaging are sterilized in line with the guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the office.
The Courier Guy collection protocols ensure that adequate social distancing is maintained when collecting goods from our office.
The below guidelines is in place to keep yourself and the courier delivery personnel safe when you receive your package:
- Customers and all residents within the immediate vicinity must wear a cloth face mask or a covering that covers the nose and mouth when receiving goods from courier and delivery personnel.
- Customers must maintain at least one and a half meters distance from courier and delivery personnel. You can request the delivery person to place the parcel down, step back, and give you room to pick up the parcel and sign for it. Please make sure you sanitize your hands before and after touching the parcel.
- Use your own pen to sign for the parcel.
- Customers are encouraged to disinfect the parcel after collection.
- Remember to sanitize your hands after opening the parcel.
- Customers are encouraged to safely disinfect their goods before use. A spray of disinfectant and a wipe with a clean cloth before use would do the trick.