TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Megan Goldner Designs and /or MGD is a trading name of Megan Goldner Designs.
Product specifications and dimensions quoted are accurate at the time of going to press. However, due to continuous product development, these may vary without notice. Photographs and descriptions are representative and are correct at time of publishing.
While every effort will be made not to alter prices they are subject to change without notice. Prices charged will be those current at the time of ordering the goods.
All quotes are valid for 14 (fourteen) days from the date of quotation. Failure to accept the quote in this time frame, will result in a possible change of price.
All prices quoted exclude VAT.
We reserve the right to reduce or cancel the order or suspend delivery if we are unable, for any reason, to execute the order either in part or whole. We are not bound to accept any order.
On receipt of goods, please check that they are undamaged and in accordance with our delivery note. Your signature will be regarded as proof of delivery.
At Megan Goldner Designs customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We do not offer refunds, however if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly issue an exchange or store credit within 14 days of delivery. The item must be returned in unused condition in its original packaging. Shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using registered mail to return items, as we are not liable for any items lost in the post.
All bracelets and rings are made to order in the specified size, we cannot offer an exchange if the incorrect size has been ordered. Please check your size carefully before ordering.
All contracts of sale made by Megan Goldner Designs shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party (“the Customer”) with whom Megan Goldner Designs is dealing. Cancellation of orders by consumers is not accepted as many orders are dispatched on the same day the order is placed.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered. Megan Goldner Designs is entitled to refuse any order placed.
- You undertake that:
· All details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our web site are correct and
· The credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own or your company’s card, that you are authorized to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
I must receive your milk / ash / keepsake inclusion within 4 months of your purchase, or your order will not be processed and your payment will be retained.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Megan Goldner Designs reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. Quotes are valid for 14 days, from date of quotation.
- Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. Megan Goldner Designs makes every effort to dispatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time.
- If Megan Goldner Designs is unable to deliver the goods within 45 days of the date of order, the Customer will, as its sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to Megan Goldner Designs in respect of that order to be refunded.
- Megan Goldner Designs does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies Megan Goldner Designs of the shortage or damage in writing within 4 days of receipt of the delivery.
- The customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
- Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risk of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by Megan Goldner Designs
- Goods purchased and in transit is not insured by Megan Goldner Designs. The onus falls on the customer to insure their own items in transit or request an insurance quote for goods in transit before payment is made.
- Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your Good or provision of service to you.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Megan Goldner Designs makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions and specifications.
- Please see our Warranty and Returns policy here
- Megan Goldner Designs shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, (including (but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, loss of data and other financial loss. (“Financial loss” in this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the goods, which we may be liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the goods are faulty or do not comply with their description). Megan Goldner Designs liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order, provided it has been paid.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit Megan Goldner Designs liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act and the Consumer Protection Act, Megan Goldner Designs confirms that the goods it supplies do not present a hazard to health and safety.
- when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed; and
- if the Customer takes reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
- Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Megan Goldner Designs is unable to perform an obligation due to force majeure, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the Customer.
- Megan Goldner Designs makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on its website are correct and accurate. However, the tempo of e-commerce makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, Megan Goldner Designs will be entitled to rescind the contract. Megan Goldner Designs liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of the order.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If any provision in this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or enforce ability of the remaining provisions.
- Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement must be in writing.
- Any variation of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorized megan goldner designs official.
- The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Any notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent by email to the last email address of the party.
- The notice shall be deemed served after system confirmation of e-mail delivery.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Megan Goldner Designs may at its discretion record telephone transactions for staff training and quality control purposes.
- Megan Goldner Designs reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice
- By registering on our website you will automatically be added to our mailing list and give consent to receive an invitation to review your order. Please note that you will be able to opt out.