Keepsake items will take 3 – 8 weeks to be completed due to the fact that each item is handmade and to process to make them can take several weeks until completion. These items is also in very high demand, and after the order and payment is received, they go into a production schedule.
How does it work?
- Choose item and pay for your order online via PayFast or EFT. If you are processing an EFT, please note your Order number, Name & Surname as the reference. Please also ask the bank to SMS me the Proof Of Payment to 071 853 2323. If you pay via direct debit inside the bank or at an ATM, please add R45.00 to the amount for bank charges.
- On your order, specify the date on which you wish us to send a courier to collect the inserts from you. Please note that this date can be up to 7 (seven) business days after the order has been placed.
- We will book The Courier Guy to collect the item/s from you during office hours on the date that was specified in your order. Collections will take place Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00.
- As soon as the collection has been booked, we will update your order with the collection waybill number and email you the courier waybill which must be printed and handed to The Courier Guy on the day of collection.
- Please place your inserts into a sealable container, and then into 1-3 Ziplock bags.
- Print and fill in the MGD Keepsake Jewelry Information Sheet (Downloadable after purchase) and seal it in an envelope with the inserts. This form is important, as I receive several parcels a day.
- We will update your order as soon as we have received the package.
- Your item/s will be made, and sent back to you with The Courier Guy.
NOTES in inserts:
MEMORIAL ASH: I will need 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon of ash for each item. This process also applies to any other keepsake. Please package as per above.
BREAST MILK: Please package 25 – 30ml milk (for 1 – 2 items) in a breast milk storage bag with the air removed and then placed in 2 – 4 Ziplock bags. Sending FROZEN milk is preferred. Please refrain from sending plastic bottles, as the milk will definitely leak out of the container and you will have to send your milk again at your own cost.
Our promise to you
Only YOUR own materials will ever be used in your jewelry. All materials are clearly labelled & organised to ensure we give our 100% promise guarantee.
Please note that all inserts are organic in nature, There might be slight imperfections or unevenness. Breast Milk and Memorial ash comes in many different hues and the pictured pendants are examples only. Each pendant is cast by hand, which allows for each pendant to be a unique piece of art. All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only… Actual product coloring may vary slightly due to visual enhancement of computer screens and photo image. This is a handmade product and slight variations and imperfections may occur. For visual effect, White and Grey hair is not suitable to be captured inside resin as is tends to turn translucent.