Custom Designs Closing Date – 31 October 2019
– Minor adjustments can be made of current items in the range, but no new items will be designed in this time. New / Custom designs will re-open in Jan 2020.
Keepsake Designs – Tuesday, 26 November 2019
This is the last ordering date for Keepsake items as Christmas Presents. Any orders placed after this date might not be under the tree in time. Orders will be processed throughout December 2019 and early January 2020.
Last Order Date – Wednesday, 11 December 2019
This is the last date to order items that will be guaranteed under the tree. All orders after this date might not be in time for Christmas.
Online orders can be placed after this date, but the lead time will be significantly longer than usual.
Current Lead Time:
GENERAL ITEMS – 5 – 14 Business Days
KEEPSAKE ITEMS – 8 – 21 Business Days – CLOSED for 2019 Christmas Presents
Please note that we work with an extremely high volume of orders, and for Keepsake items, it can take 3 – 8 weeks from the time your package is received by us, until it is ready to be couriered back to you. Each item is made entirely by hand and the many processes takes time. The Current Lead Time is an indication only.
Lead time latest update: 18 October 201914
GENERAL ITEMS – Flat rate of R110.00 to anywhere in South Africa.
KEEPSAKE ITEMS – Flat rate of R220.00 to anywhere in South Africa.
- Please note that a courier company will be sent to your door to collect all Keepsake insets and the same courier will be sent to deliver your items. We have built up years of trust with our courier company, and therefore we strongly prefer to use them for transporting any Keepsake goods.
Delivery time to South African clients: 2 – 5 working days.
We DO NOT ship internationally.
- You receive a tracking number for your order by email.
- You can check the status of your shipment by logging in to your account, and clicking on your order.
- Door to Door parcels for South African orders may be tracked on The Courier Guy website.
Please note that Courier delivery to P.O. Boxes is not possible. We will also not be held responsible for incorrect shipping details supplied when checking out. Please note that someone will need to sign for the parcel during office hours.
Megan Goldner Designs will supply all goods to the shipping company in good order. You may request for us to take a picture of your items before they are sealed in their final packaging, but we cannot ensure that the goods will arrive at your chosen delivery address in the same good order and thus do not take responsibility for damage to items during transit.
The customer is responsible of notifying Megan Goldner Designs of any damage within 4 days of receipt of goods. If goods are damaged please take a photo and send to email@example.com with short description of the problem and we will verify the problem. All problems will be handled on an Adhoc basis.
Please also see our Warranties and Returns information here.
Megan Goldner Designs does not insure parcels automatically. If you wish to add insurance to your parcel, please make a note upon check-out, and you will be quoted accordingly.
- I must receive your Keepsake inclusions within 3 (THREE) months of your order and payment, or your order will not be processed, cancelled and your payment will be retained.